Dr. Monica Ponce
Dr. Monica Ponce has devoted her 27-year career to educating and treating her patients with gentle and minimally invasive dental care. She received her Bachelors in Science from Loyola Marymount University with a minor in Philosophy. As a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Dr. Ponce is extremely proficient in the field of dental sciences. She continues to stay current with the latest technology and research on the safest dental methods and materials available. Her gentle approach and focus on comfort in a pleasant environment are delivered as an integral part of your visit.
Dr. Monica Ponce is very passionate about dentistry and providing the best treatments to her patients. She is a firm believer that everyone can obtain a healthy and beautiful smile. With the proper treatment options available today, she is able to obtain the best dental results helping patients boost self-esteem and confidence. She practices all phases of dentistry and offers IV sedation, general anesthesia, and treats special needs patients.
Dr. Reyes has been practicing general dentistry since the year 2000. She graduated at the University of Illinois at Chicago where she received her DDS and BSD degree. Along with these degrees, Dr. Reyes garnered top awards at this university.
Dr. Reyes received the college of of dentistry Stanley Tilman award a recognition to a fourth year student who renders complete and oral treatment of the highest quality to a patient. She was also a recipient if 5 additional awards namely:
1) The International College of dentists award. Presented to the fourth year student who has showed the most professional growth and development
the four years.
2) The Pierre Fauchard Acadamy Award given for her outstanding academic achievements in dentistry.
3) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Student Award of merit for her outstanding achievement in the pursuit of excellence in th undergraduate study of esthetic dentistry.
4) Edward Clopper Award for winning the table clinic competition in the presentation of Prosthetic rehabilitation of severe anterior maxillary bone loss (case report) during the college of dentistry table clinic competition. UIC clinic and research day on May 29th 2000.
5) first recipient of the Gifford scholarship for academic excellence.
Dr. Reyes goals after practicing for many years are for patients to be comfortable and to ultimately be happy with their smile and function.
Dr. Reyes has not only been practicing dentistry for many years, she is also focused on family life with a husband and 3 kids.